Diet Mistakes That May Be Hurting You

Clearance and sale items

Our latest clearance & sale items with free shipping on all US orders.

newsletter Sign up for 10% off coupon code

Sign up for our newsletter and receive a 10% off your first order!

It can be disheartening to put effort into a diet day in and day out and not see the scale showing the fruits of your labors. More often than not, small diet mistakes that you could be making might be sabotaging your hard work and limiting your weight loss. If you aren’t losing the weight you think you should be but are still sticking to your diet, be mindful of these 3 diet mistakes that may be hurting your efforts.

Not Counting Calories

It can be easy to get into the habit of just eating healthier but not keeping up with your caloric intake. Unfortunately, this can lead to overeating that doesn’t help you stay within the deficit needed to continue to lose weight, even if they are healthier food options. To counteract this, count every calorie you eat or drink in an app like MyFitnessPal to ensure you aren’t passing your target caloric intake or macros.

Not Exercising Enough

While dieting is around 75% of weight loss the other 25% should be centered around exercise for sustainable and continued results. While cardio is the undisputed king of calorie burning, you might be surprised to know that weight lifting can provide similar support. As an added bonus you will not only build muscle but increase your ability to burn more calories while resting. So, if cardio isn’t your cup of tea, try hitting the iron.

Eating Processed Foods

While processed foods may be inexpensive, they often hide high levels of unhealthy fats and other unwanted ingredients that can lead to increased fat storage. Instead of eating foods that are chemically processed, opt for natural or organic foods. Try to incorporate fresh fish, meats, vegetables and fruits into your daily meal plans for the most impact.


Related Articles

benefits Of Capsaicin

Benefits of Capsaicin

Capsaicin is a chemical compound that is found most commonly in chili peppers. In the plant world, capsaicin in chili peppers is used as a natural defense against herbivores, but

Read More »

What is Quercetin?

Quercetin is a flavonoid that is produced in fruits, vegetables and in some plants. It can also be found in supplement form and is quite unheard of by many, although

Read More »


Sign-up for our newsletter and receive coupon codes!