You might have noticed that there’s been a lot more talk about natural testosterone boosting lately. Just Google “natural test boosting” and you see recent articles pop up from everything from Bodybuilding.com, Men’s Health and even Bro Science to WebMD and Healthline. When it comes to natural testosterone building, Premium Powders D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate (DAA) is one of the first things that comes to everyone’s mind.
DAA is a non-essential amino acid which primarily occurs in your pituitary gland (a gland at the base of your brain which helps control growth and development) and your testes. Non-essential amino acids are ones which can be naturally produced by the body—so they don’t have to be ingested as part of your diet—but some people don’t get enough. So, while your body does naturally produce DAA, you might not be producing enough of it to unleash all the benefits. That’s where supplementation comes in.
One of the reasons this product is so great is because it is bonded with Calcium Chelate, which makes the supplement much more bioavailable. And for those of you who are new to supplements or just aren’t up on their pharmacology lingo, the bioavailability of a product is basically the percentage of the dose taken that actually gets into systemic circulation (which is essentially another fancy term for your blood stream). So not only is it super effective, but it’s a great bang for your buck since you need to use less product to get the same results.
We’re sure you already know some of the benefits of increased testosterone, but DAA has some added benefits you might not even be aware of. Here are some of the awesome potential benefits of using DAA:
- It may cause significant increases in the body’s testosterone production
- It may help increase strength and improve your performance
- DAA may lead to increased libido and could help men with erectile dysfunction
- It may increase your sexual performance
- DAA use may increase lean muscle growth
- It may help to burn fat
- DAA may help to increase your energy levels
- Using DAA may promote increased nitric oxide production, which aids in quicker recovery after your workout
- DAA use may help promote normal Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) levels which regulate your stress level
We recommend this product from Premium Powders for all its awesome benefits and its high level of bioavailability as well as some of the other impressive features, like the fact that it’s HPLC tested for purity, has no fillers or artificial flavors and that it is micro-granulized to make it easy to drink with no clumping. Just add it to water, mix and drink up. Best of all, for all its impressive qualities, this is one of the most affordable supps on the market.