Developed by performance-enhancement authority William Llewellyn, Liver Stabil is a comprehensive natural supplement available to help protect and detoxify the liver. This scientifically developed formula supports several key areas of liver health including general function and hepatic enzyme elevations, glutathione depletion, bile secretion, and bile transport.*
This product is ideally suited for athletes or any individual that requires a complete formula to help address each of these major areas of liver health. Liver Stabil contains 14 well-studied liver-health support ingredients. The health of your liver is too important to take for granted. Hardcore exercise and supplementation can take its toll on hepatic health. Liver Stabil eliminates the guesswork.*
What effects should I expect from supplementing with Liver Stabil?
Supports Healthy Liver Enzymes and Overall Function*
Helps Protect the Liver from Stress and Toxins*
Promote Protein Metabolism and Utilization*
Ideal with High Protein Diets and Hormonal
Supports an Increase in Appetite*
Cichorium intybus: An old Turkish folk medicine, this nutrient has been the subject of modern studies suggesting it may help protect the liver from damage, specifically lowering liver enzymes (aspartate aminotransferase and alanine aminotransferase) and bilirubin levels after toxic exposure (1).*
Arjuna (terminalia arjuna): A traditional Indian Ayurvedic medicine suggested to lower liver enzyme levels and stress markers (2). *
Yarrow (achillea millefolium): A flowering plant that produces an extract suggested to help regulate bile secretion (3).*
Phosphatidylcholine: A key constituent of cellular membranes including liver cells, phosphatidylcholine helps maintain liver cell integrity and function.*
N-acetyl cysteine (NAC): A metabolic precursor to glutathione, a vital component in liver functioning. NAC is a key liver support nutrient. (4) (5).*
L-glutathione: High purity L-glutathione, which helps directly replenish glutathione stores.*
Milk Thistle (Silymarin standardized): This natural herb is one of the most extensively studied liver detoxification supplements.* An extensive review of more than a dozen placebo-controlled studies with the use of silymarin on patients with cirrhosis has suggested it to consistently reduce aspartate aminotransferase levels (6).*
Wasabi japonica: A rich source of 6-methylsulfinylhexyl isothiocyanate (6-HITC), an inhibitor of glutathione S-transferase, which is an enzyme that breaks down hepatic glutathione. By countering this enzyme, 6-HITC may help to protect the liver and support optimal glutathione levels and cellular function (7).*
Vitamin complex: A vital collection of key vitamins including vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin E, and niacin, which also help support liver cell integrity and function. *
1. Anti-hepatotoxic effects of root and root callus extracts of Cichorium intybus L. Zafar R, Mujahid Ali S. J Ethnopharmacol. 1998 Dec;63(3):227-31.
2. Aqueous extract of Terminalia arjuna prevents carbon tetrachloride induced hepatic and renal disorders. Manna P, Sinha M, Sil PC. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2006 Sep 30;6:33.
3. Achillea millefolium L. s.l. revisited: recent findings confirm the traditional use. Benedek B, Kopp B. Wien Med Wochenschr. 2007;157(13-14):312-
4. N-acetyl-cysteine protects liver from apoptotic death in an animal model of fulminant hepatic failure. San-Miguel B, Alvarez M, Culebras JM, Gonzalez-Gallego J, Tuan MJ. Apoptosis. 2006 Nov;11(11):1945-57.
5. Toxic effects of anabolic-androgenic steroids in primary rat hepatic cell cultures. Welder AA, Robertson JW, Melchert RB. J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods. 1995 Aug;33(4):187-95.
6. An updated systematic review with meta-analysis for the clinical evidence of silymarin. Saller R, Brignoli R, Melzer J, Meier R. Forsch Komplementmed. 2008 Feb;15(1):9-20.
7. A sulforaphane analogue that potently activates the Nrf2-dependent detoxification pathway. Morimitsu Y, Nakagawa Y et al. J Biol Chem. 2002 Feb 1;277(5):3456-63. Epub 2001 Nov 12.
Take 1 serving daily. Take with food. Capsules can be taken at once or spaced throughout the day.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, hypoglycemics, and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.