L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) has a wondrous range of benefits making it a very versatile bulk powder supplement. LCLT has been reported to aid in rapid fat loss. It has also been studied and proven to aid in prevention of muscle degradation.
- HPLC Tested for potency and purity
- 1g scoop included, no guess work on amount being used
- Micro Granulized for superb flow and easy mixing
- No fillers, No Flavors
Use any Extreme Premium Powders Flavors to make it exceptionally easy to drink
Premium Powders L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. This product is NOT flavored; check out our Extreme Flavors to flavor this product as YOU see fit! If you purchase a non-flavored Premium Powders bulk powder you can add an Extreme Flavor Mix for only $5.00. Choose from Grape, Limeade, Fruit Punch, or Watermelon.
What Kind of Results can I expect from L-Carnitine L-Tartrate?
- LCLT may increase rapid muscle growth, vascular pumps, muscle fullness.
- LCLT may decrease recovery time after workout.
- LCLT may increase fat metabolism.
- LCLT may act as an appetite suppressant.
- LCLT may promote and help to sustain healthy hormone levels.
- LCLT may reduce the amount of muscle tissue damage from intense exercise which beneficially affects post-exercise metabolic stress, muscle disruption and muscle soreness.
- LCLT may IncreaseIGFBP-3, concentrations before and after workout. IGFBP-3 is insulin-like growth factor binding protein which accounts for 80% of all IGF binding).
Who should supplement with L-Carnitine L-Tartrate?
Healthy men and women seeking to increase lean muscle mass. Anyone who wants shorter recovery times from strenuous exercise, better pumps, or less muscle soreness.
The National Cancer Institute states that “LCLT increases fatty acid oxidation and reduces purine catabolism and free radical formation, which may prevent exercise fatigue, muscle weakness, chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy, and hyperlipoproteinemia.” Reference: http://www.cancer.gov/drugdictionary?cdrid=615086
As with all dietary supplements you should consult with your physician before use.
What dosage should I take?
As a dietary supplement take 1 serving (1g) up to 3 times daily. We recommend morning 30 minutes before a meal, pre-workout and post-workout. We do not recommend exceeding 4 servings (4g) in a 24 hour period.
What side effects can I expect?
Restlessness may occur when taking LCLT. LCLT may cause stomach upset, heartburn, or diarrhea. LCLT may cause the urine, breath, and sweat to have a fishy odor (this may be more common in dosages over 4g daily).