This bulk powder allows you to precisely add in Glutamine to your diet how you see fit. Glutamine is an amino acid that helps lean muscle production, recovery and to increase your HGH levels!
Glutamine is an amino acid protein found naturally in our bodies muscles and over 60% of our skeletal muscle tissue is Glutamine. 19% of a Glutamine molecule is made up of nitrogen, making it the primary conductor of nitrogen to the muscles.
- HPLC Tested for potency and purity
- 5g scoop included, no guess work on amount being used
- Micro Granulized for superb flow and minimal clumping
- No fillers, No Flavors
What kind of results can I expect from Glutamine?
- Increased Lean Muscle Mass and Reduced Recovery Time.
- Oral supplementation of Glutamine may increase plasma HGH levels by stimulating the anterior pituitary gland.
- Protein synthesis, as any other amino acid, which can result massive muscle gains for athletes.
- Glutamine may assist your immune system in fighting off invading illness and bacteria.
- Enhanced Nitrogen delivery for many anabolic processes increasing potential gains.
- Cellular energy, as a source, next to glucose making it a prominent aid in glucose utilization keeping the blood glucose levels under control. Glutamine may help to decrease sugar cravings as well as the desire to consume alcohol.
- Glutamine produces ammonium which may help regulation of acid-base balance in the kidney.
Who Should Take Glutamine?
Glutamine is an amino acid that is produced naturally by the body so not everyone needs supplementation to maintain healthy Glutamine levels. Athletes and Body Builders pushing their body to peek performance levels will deplete glutamine levels at a rate that cannot be produced naturally and should consider supplementation. Also people looking for maximum efficiency in muscle building and recovery times should consider supplementation.
There are many other possible health benefits to supplementing Glutamine; Cancer patients, diabetics, men who suffer from erectile dysfunction, HIV and Aids victims, as well as bed ridden trauma patients may benefit from use of Glutamine but with little clinical evidence of positive results at this time those patients should definitely check with a primary physician before supplementation.
What dosage should I take?
Ideally Glutamine should be taken at two critical times in the day. Take one 5g serving directly after strenuous workout or after any strenuous activity on non-workout days, one 5g serving before bed culminating in a total of 10g per day. Advanced users may double one of these servings or have an additional serving for total daily consumption of 15g per day. At this point there is no evidence of any need to “cycle” when supplementing with Glutamine.
What Side effects can I expect?
Glutamine is POSSIBLY SAFE for most adults and children when taken by mouth, but the potential side effects of glutamine are not known. Adults should avoid using more than 40 grams of glutamine daily.
Special Precautions & Warnings:
Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of glutamine during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use. Severe liver disease with difficulty thinking or confusion (hepatic encephalopathy): Glutamine could make this condition worse. Don’t use it. Monosodium glutamate (MSG) sensitivity (also known as “Chinese restaurant syndrome”): If you are sensitive to MSG, you might also be sensitive to glutamine, because the body converts glutamine to glutamate. Mania, a mental disorder: Glutamine might cause some mental changes in people with mania. Avoid use. Seizures: There is some concern that glutamine might increase the likelihood of seizures in some people. Avoid use.