- Scientifically Documented NEW TECH™ Super Carbs Matrix incorporating seven Synergistic Natural Carb/ Energy sources, including superior molecular weight Waxy Maize.
- Double the energy of other leading brands with no crash or bloating.
- The only Fast and Sustained Energy Carb Product also delivering a complete profile of Amino Acids to Muscle Tissue, equating to sustained energy to
perform extra muscle growth reps, with the Amino Acids to help support growth.
- Pre, Intra and Post Workout Energy, with no Intra workout dosing required.
• Muscle glycogen is the main energy fuel for intense training and competition. ANABOLIC CARBS™ nutritionally supports increased muscle glycogen.
- Zero banned substances
- Stimulant Free
- ZERO of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, sugars, fat, cholesterol, and gluten.
- An analysis of active ingredients for energy and product cost, clearly indicates that ANABOLIC CARBS™ provides the most energy per serving and is the best value.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Natural Erythritol, Hydrolyzed Whey and Egg Proteins, Natural Flavors, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural Stevia Herb Extract, Monk Fruit Extract, Sunflower Lecithin.
CONTAINS: MILK AND EGG DERIVED INGREDIENTS.
SUGGESTED USE: Mix two level scoops into 16 oz (470 mL) of cold water, juice, or the beverage of your choice. Shake or stir vigorously and enjoy 30 minutes before training. Some of the High Molecular Weight Carbs will settle to the bottom over time, but a quick shake or stir will mix them right back into solution. If desired, after training you can enjoy another ANABOLIC CARBS™ Shake. Unlike other brands, no Intra shake is required.
Anabolic Carbs FAQ’s
Question: What is the source of Carbs in Anabolic Carbs (AC)?
Answer: Anabolic Carbs (AC) incorporates 7 Synergistic Natural Carbs/Energy sources, those being Amylopectin from Ultra High Molecular Weight Waxy Maize (natural), Homo-polysaccharides from Natural Chicory Root, whole oats complex carbohydrates, Brown Rice Powder, Beet Root Powder, Dextrin Polysaccharides (Natural), Plus Natural Ribose. Other leading brands contain one and up to six sources.
Question: Does AC contain “Complex Carbs” or “Simple Carbs”? And which Carbs are better?
Answer: AC is a zero-sugar formulation and contains only complex carbohydrates. There are seven total sources of carbohydrates in AC, and they have varying speeds of digestion, leading to a longer total release of energy. Amylopectin from Waxy Maize is the predominant source of carbs which is unique because it has a very high molecular weight, but is still absorbed rather quickly. These complex carbohydrates nutritionally support replenishing Muscle Glycogen, which is the main fuel that supports Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Muscle Glycogen is essential to optimize training intensity and performance, as well as recovery. With AC there is NO crash or bloating and NO intra-workout dosing required. Only natural carb sources are utilized, also supporting well-being.
Question: What specifically makes AC more effective than the other leading brands?
Answer: AC BENEFITS
- Only AC is an Xtreme Training Fuel, PLUS Supports Building Lean Body Mass, PLUS Supports Muscle Pumps.
- AC Supports Quick Energy on Demand PLUS Sustained Energy.
- The only Complete Multi Phase New Gen Carbs.
- More Training Fuel than other leading brands.
- Only ANABOLIC CARBS contain a complete profile of 18 Amino Acids
- ZERO sugars, caffeine, stimulants, artificial ingredients, and gluten free and banned substance free. Delicious Natural Fruit Flavor.
- Produced by America’s #1 Brand in Supplement Technology and Purity, with a 100% pleased money back guarantee and 99% customer satisfaction.
Question: Who can benefit from utilizing AC and why?
- Bodybuildersrequire quick and sustained energy for optional training and training results. AC provides both, with zero stimulants, no crash or bloating. In addition, bodybuilders require the complete profile of amino acids found in AC, which are the only nutrients that directly support Muscle Growth. Plus AC Supports the much sought after Muscle Pump.
- Strength Athletesalso require quick and sustained energy, amino acids and especially support for ATP to facilitate strength training. AC provides support for all of these key factors.
- Runnersno longer need to use outdated nutrition technology (high carb meals, etc) which can cause flatulence and bloating and may at times hinder performance. AC is a delicious shake that provides energy on demand and sustained energy- vital to runners, plus supports muscle recovery. AC is lower in calories than a typical high carb meal and is also more complete.
- Other Sports and Activities-Any sport or activity that requires, or would further benefit from, energy on demand plus sustained energy can benefit from AC. Plus AC has additional healthful benefits, supporting recovery and lean body tissue.
Question: Why is AC a better choice than a typical energy drink or simply a high carb meal?
Answer: Typical energy drinks contain caffeine and quick energy with side effects. They can also have an energy crash or letdown (fatigue), and typically provide no sustained energy. A high carb meal can be high in calories and may cause bloating and flatulence, however it is a better choice than typical energy drink. AC is a healthful, delicious, quick and sustained energy carb drink, with the additional benefits of amino acids supporting lean body mass. AC is the only Complete Multi Phase Quick and Sustained Energy Natural Carbs Energy drink.
Question: Can I use other supplements with AC?
Answer: AC resembles Natural Carbs Foods, without the extra calories or potential bloating; and most importantly offers additional benefits carb foods alone may not provide. Hence, AC can be utilized with other supplements such as multi-vitamins and minerals, protein powders, BCAAS, creatine, nutraceuticals, and other many other types of supplements.
NOTE: A proper diet and exercise program are essential to reach your training and health goals. As a reminder, it is always recommended to check with your physician before using any dietary supplement or before starting an exercise program to be sure you are in good health; especially if taking any medication, have a medical condition, are pregnant or nursing. If this product or any product doesn’t agree with you, stop taking it. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. This is a natural product, and as it is with all natural products, its appearance and taste may vary. Store in a cool, dry place; do not refrigerate. This bottle is filled (*and should be measured) by weight, not volume. Settling of contents occurs during packaging, shipping, and handling. A scoop is included but may settle to the bottom. This bottle is BPA free and Recyclable. ANABOLIC CARBS™ is GUARANTEED to exceed every brand or your money back. Utilize ANABOLIC CARBS™ for seven training days, and you must be 100% pleased or simply return the unused portion and packaging to HEALTHY ‘N FIT with receipt for a full refund of the purchased price. HEALTHY ‘N FIT has a 99% customer satisfaction rate. We sincerely THANK YOU for utilizing HEALTHY ‘N FIT Sports Nutritional Supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information such as specifications, ingredients, nutritional information, pricing, and availability, etc. are subject to change at any time without notice. Please refer to the actual label of the product for the most accurate information. As a reminder, it is always recommended to check with your health care provider before taking any dietary supplements or making any major changes to your diet or exercise program. Be sure to read the entire product label before taking any product. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. These products are designed to be used in combination with a healthy diet and exercise program.